Monday 17 August 2015

Kendall Jenner: Quitting Keeping Up With the Kardashians?! - The ... | Gossip Hollywood Blog

Kendall Jenner: Quitting Keeping Up With the Kardashians?! - The <b>...</b> | Gossip Hollywood Blog


Kendall Jenner: Quitting Keeping Up With the Kardashians?! - The <b>...</b>

Posted: 14 Aug 2015 01:19 PM PDT

Keeping Up With the Kardashians has gone through a lot of changes in the past couple years, but one thing has remained constant:

The Kards make a ton of cash for doing continuing to allow E! camera crews into their lives.

Unfortunately, with the show entering its 11th season, there's no saying how that arrangement will continue, especially with cast members dropping like flies.

Rob Kardashian is still in hiding and seems to have no plans to return to the series that made his family famous.

Caitlyn Jenner has her own reality show now, and even with I Am Cait's ratings plummeting, it's unlikely that she'll ever stoop to making regular appearances on KUWTK again.

Now, the show may soon be losing one of its most popular castmates, as Hollywood Life is reporting that Kendall Jenner plans to quit KUWTK before the start of next season.

"Kendall would much rather be focusing on advancing her career," the source says. "It's hard for her to block off chunks of time to shoot the reality show." 

Yes, Kendall's modeling career is her top priority these days, but the insider claims that's not her only motivation for quitting.

Apparently, momager Kris thinks it would be great for ratings if Kendall had a romantic interest on the show.

So in addition to the fact that she's already dating Nick Jonas, Kendall is reportedly a bit turned off by the idea of her mom pimping her out for ratings. 

We can't help but wonder how it took her this long to be grossed out by Kris Jenner.

Kylie Jenner: Begging Family to Forgive Tyga For Cheating? - The <b>...</b>

Posted: 14 Aug 2015 05:38 AM PDT

Now that Kylie Jenner is 18, sources say she's ready to go public with her 25-year-old boyfriend, Tyga. (Not that they're being subtle now.)

Before she does, however, Kylie reportedly wants everything to be just right - which means that she wants her family's blessing.

Apparently, that's been hard to come by, and not for the obvious reasons. (Did we mention that Tyga is 25 and Kylie just turned 18?)

No, it seems that Kardashian-Jenner clan is still justifiably pissed about the allegations that Tyga cheated with Mia Isabella.

Kylie's family is fed up with Tyga.

They're not just begrudgingly pissed, either; they're actively encouraging her to dump him rather than announce the relationship publicly.

Says a source close to the famous reality family:

"The whole family is desperate for her to ditch this guy. He's been bad news from the start, but she's just too naïve to see through his lies."

Now, Kylie is reportedly begging her family to give Tyga another chance. But sources say she's also given the rapper an ultimatum: 

Find a way to get back in my family's good graces, or we're through.

One insider claims that Kylie wants to go confirm her relationship to fans in two weeks, but she'll only do so if both sides have reached a detente.

And right now, the ball is in Tyga's court ... for what it's worth.

"She's give him an impossible task," explains the insider.

"No one want to have anything to do with him and the moment she dumps him, he's going to find himself with some very powerful enemies."

Sounds like it's tough times for T-Raww. And he thought dating a minor was tough! Think he can pull a rabbit out of his hat here? Discuss!

Sherri Shepherd Opens Up About Surrogate Drama - Celebrity <b>Gossip</b>

Posted: 13 Aug 2015 07:12 AM PDT

It's been close to four months since a judge ruled Sherri Shepherd is the legal mother a baby born via a surrogate mother last August.

The former co-host of The View has been the subject of significant media criticism during the bizarre custody battle.  And now, she is finally opening up about the custody drama with her ex-husband Lamar Sally.

"My situation was a sense of, I didn't state what I needed and what I wanted and what I didn't want for being scared of somebody leaving the relationship," Shepherd told People Magazine on August 12.

"There are consequences to everything, but I was scared to say, 'That's not going to work for me. I don't want that.'" 

After Sherri and Lamar married in 2011, the couple decided on a surrogate pregnancy using Sally's sperm and a donor egg.

But before the baby was born, Sherri and Lamar were embattled in a bitter dispute of financial responsibility of the baby.  Sherri was ordered to pay child support after she was legal declared the child's mother.

"I'm the type of person I feel like as long as you can get up, you have another chance," she said. 

Shepherd added, "I've gone through stuff a nasty divorce, nasty custody battle but for me, I get up and I smile. I go through it and I make it through." 

In April, a Pennsylvania judge declared that Shepherd is to be officially listed as the child's mother.

"I am appealing the ruling that happened and he gets his settlement every month," she said. "He's happy. There nothing I can do. It's out of my hands. You move on and I have a son. I have to take care of him so everything is good." 

Her ex-husband has been very public about his feelings toward Shepherd and about the custody battle.  But mum has been the word for Shepherd.

"As long as the people who know me, know my heart and they know my love for my son and my character and integrity. That's all I have to stand on," she said. 

"As long I can look at myself in the mirror and look up and go 'Did I do what you told me to do' I'm good." 

Shepherd also has Jeffery, the 10-year-old son she shares with ex-husband Jeffrey Tarpley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment